Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh the Agony

My mother-in-law, dear sweet woman, has never had a pedicure. Her feet are not horrible in any way shape or form, but she just has neglected over her lifetime to enjoy that one girlie thing. (Yes, men get them too, but really.... come on.... it IS a girlie thing.) So, when she comes out for the two weeks I'm going to take her to get her very first pedicure.

Well, being me, I couldn't very well take her to a place that is foreign to me. I had to scope it out. Make sure the place was legit... had to try it all.

Today I opted to have that tedious task of going ahead and scouting out the nail salons.
 I forced myself to receive a 30 minute manicure and hand massage.
 I was blatantly subjected to a face massage while soaking my feet for a pedicure.
 I suffered through a foot and calf massage during my pedicure.


 And... of course, I endured it as they painted my toes a bright red.

Aahh, mother, the pains I go through for you as I try to find the perfect place to take you for your very first pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment