Monday, October 3, 2011

Not saying this is every day or anything...

This is my update on my star chart. It went very bad for two weeks (only 4 stars in two weeks), but!!! And, that "but" is what we have all been waiting for.... TODAY BRYAN GOT 4 STARS! Four stars in ONE day. That, I was pretty sure, was near impossible. He had, what his teacher called, a perfect day at school. Ah, I know there will still be ups and downs, but it is SO nice to hear that he was "perfect" today. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling like something is going right. :)
This is what a perfect day looks like. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow Wooooowwww. Good job and so proud of ALL of you. And love the pix of the crafty guys. :)
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got one star today, that makes five for the week. So, he gets his prize: a special going out breakfast this weekend with me. (Dad might be invited too - his words lol)

    ReplyDelete