Friday, March 11, 2011

Bad Weather and Good Movies

So when we moved to Georgia, I thought to myself.... self (cus that's what I call myself) the weather here is going to be warm and wonderful. Cut to last night, not warm, windy, super super chilly, and all around schmegh.

To combat the schmeghness of the day, we decided to have family movie night. I had just gotten some of the classic Disney movies from Amazon. I made home made chewy warm chocolate chip cookies, we popped in a couple DVDs and had a wonderful cozy evening as a family. Thank you Mr Disney and Mrs Fields.

I love this movie, and that's all that really needs to be said
We watched Candleshoe, but not the Parent Trap
The cookies were a hit, butt ugly, but very tasty.

1 comment:

  1. and i just remembered another!
    "That Darn Cat"!

    ReplyDelete