Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Lawn Mower (me!)

I wanted a lawn mower to take care of the front yard, but I didn't want to deal with the gas/oil/expense/noise. So, I looked online and found a little push mower, where I'm all the gas that I need. It came last night, Eric and I put it together and I tried it out this morning.

What a good little workout. It works great on grass that isn't too tall, it is like a pair of shears cutting the grass as you walk with it. I tell you what, I was ready for some iced-tea after just finishing the front yard. I'm pretty sure I'll finagle Eric into doing the backyard.

"green" lawnmower
just a little assembly required
rocket surgery apparently
all finished, how cute (both the mower and my husband)


Also, last night I had a slight bit o' insomnia, so while watching diners drive-ins and dives, I got the idea to make caramel pecan sticky buns for breakfast. Good thing I mowed the lawn right after, worked off about 1/8th of a pecan's worth of calories. :)

they were soooooooooooooo good (rated by the number of "o"s in so)


1 comment:

  1. Hey, there, Georgia Peach! (That's what I am, too, having been born there!). I love the lawnmower. Heidi F. would be proud!

    ReplyDelete