Friday, March 18, 2011

Lawnmower Part 2

So there was this time about two weeks ago that I thought to myself that a push mower would be a wonderful thing for our lawn. Something to keep me in shape, and no gas/oil needed. It worked, not super great, but well enough to look like we mowed our lawn. Come the next time we took it out to mow, the wheel broke off. Sigh, so into a box, back to Amazon it goes.

Eric bought another mower. One that is power operated, but it still takes work, and it doesn't go by itself. So he put together my new lawn mower, and tomorrow, while he fishes, I will try this whole thing again.

hopefully this one works better, not throwing away the box for a whole two weeks though

rocket surgeon

yep, it works

on a completely side note, I have horrible luck with rings. The expensive ones that Eric gets me tend to have their stones fall out and get lost or the metal band breaks because I do too much stuff with them on. So, to combat that, I got a beautiful set of rings... fake, but beautiful. This way, when they get broken, lost, stolen, or anything else, they're Easily and Cheaply replaceable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment