Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cheater Cheater McGee!

That is what I did today. With Eric being down for the count, the doubling of everything that I do is a bit of a shock to my system. You forget how nice it is to have someone take out the trash while you do dishes... or stop by on the way home from work and grab some milk. Anywhoooo, being a weee bit emotional right now because of our life trauma (and not getting more than 45 min consecutive sleep last night) I wanted to cheat today. And cheat we did!
It was WAAAYYYYY too much food for me. I haven't had potatoes for a long time. LOL I can't even cheat well. I ended up taking almost all the stuff off the burger, including the bun, and even then I couldn't finish the darn thing. Oh well, it tasted like cheating.

Eric's eyes were definitely bigger than his stomach here. He did better at eating the burgers than I did, but still had stuffs left over. That will be the last time we go out for a while. (Since his leg isn't repaired yet it is a bit of an ordeal to move him around without pain)

But, the flavor of the burger was worth it. We had a good time... and I even bought a thing of M&Ms to top off my cheating. (It's still sitting on the table. I'm too full, maybe I'll cheat another day again)

No comments:

Post a Comment