Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hair today, gone today

Always in search of new and exciting ways to save money, I took it upon myself to declare I was going to cut Eric's hair from now on. Eric, less than thrilled since I had never cut a man's hair before, is a wonderful man who knows that I needed a trusting guinea pig. :) He went out and got clippers... for the same price as a haircut, and I cut his hair today. I will say that I did not do as good as the women in the barber shop on post, but for a first time, it's not bad. And, we won't have to pay 15$ every 3 weeks now for a haircut. Yay!

The first cut was the easiest... then I might have goofed a little on the sides. Don't tell Eric though, he can't see it without a mirror LOL

Just thrilled to be a guinea pig

Not a bad haircut, though. I like the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment