Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Steve

Well, barring an ugly cake, the birthday party went well. The food, which Steve got to pick whatever menu he wanted, was delish. We had lasagna, homemade french garlic bread and salad. The cake was moist and the frosting was good. The army men (who froze in the line of duty holding up the icing) were also a bigger hit at a 15 year old's birthday then I thought they would be. It was fun. The grandparents (on my side and Eric's) sent birthday money to buy lots of toys and treats for everyone. All in all Eric and I were exhausted. The boys ended the night with an epic Nerf gun war that spanned the whole house and outside. This morning I discovered army men casualties spanning the whole of the living room and Nerf ammo in EVERY room of our house. How fun!
Eating birthday dinner

The birthday (ugh) cake reveal

Blowing out the Candles

A HUGE birthday present from Dad and I

The really tiny present at the bottom of the bag (a year on XBOX live)

Playing with bubbles (1$ party favors that Eric told me no one would play with.... LOL silly man, bubbles are fun)

A Thank You to everyone who gave them presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment