Monday, August 8, 2011

I know, I know, I'm horrible

So today is the first day of school for the boys. The first time they've ever been in a school in Georgia. The first time they've ever started school in the second week of August.

I had great plans: get up at 5:30, get everyone showered and out the door by 7:15, and have all lunches and people packed off with pictures taken for the grandmas. Eric had to take some of the boys to register, so three of them didn't have to catch the bus today.

WEEEeeeellll, let's just say that life acts a little differently than you plan it. I have been sick for over a week now and my body said, "you are NOT getting up before 6:30". There I was at 6:33am thinking holy crap 1/2 hour 'till everyone has to be out the door! The last thing I thought about were pictures.

I guess I'll have to take 2nd day of school pictures. Those are as good as 1st day of school pictures, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment