Saturday, August 27, 2011

Don't drink to our health

Well August has not been our month. Eric had his surgery, and he came through just fine, but he IS  still recovering. Ray had his appendix out. He is going back to school on Monday (just look in my face how sad I am about all the boys FINALLY being in school) and the doctor said that he healed up quite well. Christopher had to get his Varicella shot since he never had chicken pox when he was little. That caused him to have a little fever and a very very sore arm for a few days. Stephen is currently sick with a nasty cold. He says he sounds like he's going through puberty again... although I don't think he needs a deeper voice LOL. And then there's me, I have had mono for about 2 weeks apparently. This is good to know because I have just been assuming that I'm lazy since I need a nap every day and to go to bed early. :) Now I at least have an excuse for going into the only quiet room in the house. All I ask of everyone is please know that I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday morning. In one afternoon/evening of being sick my kitchen turned into this:


I'm so glad I'm leaving the boys in charge. :) Oh well, it will get done eventually. Probably when I finally have the energy to do it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everyone!! there is doing better today! And who was the lucky person who got to eat those ??toasted cheese sandwiches?? Did it involve a trip to the doctor? :)
    Love you and take care of yourself!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That was french toast and eggs. I had enough energy to make sure the boys did chores this morning and to put dishes in the dishwasher. I'm proud of myself though, I lasted 2.5 hours with that mess in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alsi, So sorry you are sick!!!!
    I wish I was nearby so I could come clean your house for you while you took a nice, looooong nap. :)

    ReplyDelete