Saturday, April 28, 2012

Are Everyone's 30's So Expensive?


This is what I was asking myself as I watched money trickle through my fingers before it hit even eight o'clock on my birthday morning. When I say I know how to change a tire, I really know how to change a tire. My friend and I had the "luck" of having to change a tire three times in ONE evening due to various mishaps. However, I didn't expect to have a flat on the morning of my birthday. I didn't expect not to be able to get my tire off the car. I didn't expect the tire to be so stuck that we would have to call roadside assistance. I didn't expect to pay for four new tires for my car (that desperately needed it).... and I certainly didn't expect to do it all before I had even left for school on the morning of my 30th birthday. I have a feeling that this year, and the years to come, might be a wee bit expensive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment