Saturday, April 14, 2012

Art (With a little Star Trek thrown in)

To add some culture into our lives, we went to the Columbus Art Museum. For being a free little downtown art museum, it has a ton of neat stuff!
Dale Chihuly sculpture in a boat. The picture does it no justice. It is so gorgeous and vibrant up close.

Eric with his favorite art piece in the whole museum.

I'm pretty sure that this is Mom's favorite piece too. HA!

To prove that I was here when mom visited, I had one mandatory picture with her. :) You know how it is, I'm usually the one TAKING the pictures.


And lastly, an odd discovery that Deanna Troi was actually a 1890s model for some hoity toity artist. I laughed when I saw the resemblance, but then... she was in Star Trek... anything IS possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment