Saturday, April 14, 2012

Feeling a little crowded anyone?

The mandatory picture
Scene: Atlanta GA aquarium
Plan: see some fish

Bryan touching some sort of fish... skate I believe
Beginning: after waiting 2 hours in line to get in (even though we got there at opening) we were allowed to come back at 2pm to be let in.
Trouble: I detest crowds, especially large crowds. There were thousands of people there; you couldn't even move without being hit or hitting someone.

View from inside the ocean tunnel

a shark

These are so pretty, I love the wavy tenticles

The aquarium, I'm sure, is a lovely place when you get to actually see the animals up close. I was standing on something to get a picture of most of this with only heads. It was like a kiddie mosh-pit up there.
END: tired and grumpy from being jostled all day, we threw in the towel and evacuated stage left. I just wish they would have said that going on a Friday was going to be a super crowded day. Maybe some day we'll go back when it's not crowded... but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment