Sunday, February 13, 2011

So this is pain

I don't like kidney stones.... neither does Eric (now, especially since he got woken up at 3am to take me to the ER and has had to take care of me)

so beautiful, at least my wacky family kept me in great spirits through the pain.

Ray came with... not sure why but I was happy to have him as extra good company

He learned a lot while he was there, mostly about the fact that if your wife has kidney stones, you have to go to the hospital with her and help her feel good again

Eric's version of consoling me and helping me feel better

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! hope it isn't a heart shaped kidney stone!! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!!!!! that just wrenches my heartstrings to clck your blog post and see you grimacing with your brave pain smile face. i hope you feel better soon!!!! we love you.

    ReplyDelete