Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, I didn't do it!

Last night Ray was told to bring the garbage can back from the road. So, we all stepped outside to enjoy the evening and put away the garbage bin/lawn mower. As Eric turned around to go inside, he looked at Ray and said "that's not funny, give me the key." (In our house we joke around a lot) We both discovered that someone had locked the door! Ray denied vehemently that he did it. I know I didn't do it. Eric said he didn't do it. Hmmmm, were I Agatha Christie I might have decided to look into the case. As it was, late, and I was tired, now I just had to find a way to break into the house since none of us had a key.
So we found out that Ray had opened his window to get some air, and voila!
After we locked the window we came in through I went to check the door knob, just in case it was "slightly" turned to lock us out.... nope. One of us did it! And I'm sure of one thing... IT WASN'T ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment