Friday, October 22, 2010

A Sleuthing Day Off

So yesterday was my first day off where I wasn't going anywhere, visiting family, shopping, or doing anything else that grownups need to do. Eric was working a 24 hour shift, and so there went all my other normal cooking/cleaning chores. My new Nancy Drew game from HerInteractive (I say that just in case I'm not allowed to say brands on here.) came in the mail at 11am. I decided that it was going to be a marathon video gaming day. I felt a little guilty about my laundry that needed to be folded, but in the immortal words of my sister... "the laundry will still be there tomorrow, today you need to play Nancy Drew." (Maybe not a direct quote, but definitely the meaning was there.)

Game pic of one of the suspects~ oooh, did she do it?

So my day was spent shirking my duties and enjoying the soothing sleuthing sounds of Nancy's voice telling me... "I can't do that yet." Can I just say... I LOVE LOVE that bow!

Obviously it wasn't all Roses

But in the end... relaxation is key. It was a good time and... yes, I did solve the case. (The butler did it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment