Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome back.... to the grind.

This has been a very hectic week, and it's only Wednesday. Eric is still at work.... if you look at the time that I'm posting this you will see he's been there for almost 15 1/2 hours. Too bad he's not hourly LOL. Well it started with a bang on Monday, the retail giant I work for decided to cut every one's hours (except mine I guess) and so we are supremely short-staffed, and to make my day even more wonderful, I lost a gem out of my wedding ring. Eric found out he's: on call, working about 13 hours a day opening and closing, and..... we're being restationed. Sooo, WHAMMO! On the bright side, it could only get better, right?
Tuesday went by so fast in a blur of "holy crap I hate my job" and "I wish it was the weekend" that Wednesday was soon upon us. Today was much of the same, work was hectic, we were understaffed, I'm pretty sure I got called every name in the book (behind AND in front of my back) by customers and associates alike. Eric got "volentold" to have guard duty tonight.... as well as all day tomorrow... so I get to see him on Friday now. Sigh... these are the times when I wished I actually drank.
Well, no pretty pictures tonight, just an update on why I never call anyone... I'm usually too tired or already asleep. LOL
Better luck next week I guess, thank God tomorrow is a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment